Gas Furnace Repair in Easton and Allentown
Family owned & operated since 1995!
Your furnace is critical for producing heat and maintaining the comfort
level in your home, especially during the extremely cold months. Once
your furnace is installed, it's important to maintain it regularly
and according to the manufacturer's recommendations. If your gas furnace
fails or falters due to inadequate maintenance, or normal wear and tear,
a few simple repairs may be able to save you the cost of a full
Action Plumbing Heating & HVAC, we are a
family-owned and operated
plumbing company that has been serving the Lehigh Valley since 1995. Residential
and commercial property owners choose our Easton plumbers because:
- Our upfront and honest pricing
- We return calls promptly
- We are polite, respectful, and courteous
- By the job pricing, not by the hour
- We are focused on 100% customer satisfaction
- Members of the Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association (PHCCA)
We don't nickel and dime customers, and we don't cut corners. Our
superior customer service and quality workmanship has established us as
industry leaders in energy conservation services in Easton and the Lehigh Valley.
Quality Gas Furnace Repairs in the Lehigh Valley
If you are experiencing any of the following problems with your gas furnace,
we encourage you to contact us to schedule a service call:
- Obstructed air flow to the combustion air chamber
- Gas burners are dirty or need adjustment
- Gas furnace turns on and off too frequently
- Gas furnace blower fails to turn off
- Gas furnace is too noisy
- Furnace pilot is out
- Electronic ignition furnace problems
- Gas furnace is not producing heat
- You have a malfunctioning thermostat
- Intermittent pilot electronic ignition problem
Call Action Plumbing Heating & HVAC!
If your gas furnace isn't working properly, contact our
heating contractors for prompt service. While it's generally more cost-effective
to repair a furnace than to replace it, if a key component such as the
heat exchanger or control module fails, you may be better off replacing
the furnace, especially if the unit is older than 15 years.
How can we be of service to you?
Contact us today at (610) 674-6602 for service in Allentown, Bethlehem, or Easton!